Dann signed up looking for a tech sales job, and was hired by Stuart as Business Development Manager.
Find your dream job
Get hired for non-technical roles at London’s hottest startups.
Hire amazing talent
Reach top talent for your Sales, Marketing and Operations roles.
Join over 15,000 professionals and hundreds of startups today
Alasdair signed up looking for a tech operations job, and was hired by Uber as Operations Manager.
Lucinda signed up looking for a startup marketing job, and was hired by Pusher as Content Manager.
WHY CANDIDATES AND STARTUPS PREFER US
Connecting top talent with the hottest startups
We help candidates succeed
- Relevant, profile-matching roles only
- Financial & company details upfront
- Absolute confidentiality
- Full support throughout the hiring process
- Interview tips and advice on next steps
and startups grow at light speed
- Relevant, role-matching profiles only
- Pre-vetted candidates
- Effortless, hassle-free hiring
- Communication with candidates
- Advice on roles, profiles and scaling teams
Meet our team
We're a diverse group of experts with years of recruitment experience for the UK's top VC-backed startups.
GET ON THE FAST TRACK TO SUCCESS NOW
Want to know more?
Kandidate is a curated talent matching platform, as opposed to an agency. Here are some key differences:
1. We offer complete transparency and provide job, company and salary details upfront. We don’t hide information from candidates or try to trick you into interviewing for a subpar role.
2. We have a wider network of partnering startups than agencies, meaning you have a higher chance of getting matched with a job through Kandidate. This is because we charge 2-3x less than agencies do and therefore attract startups that do not typically work with agencies.
3. We believe recruitment is about matching, not selling. We don’t employ any salespeople and never cold call. Instead, we use machine and human intelligence to identify high relevance job matches for our candidate members with 65% accuracy. What this means is that nearly 7 out of 10 interview invites we send out to candidates are accepted.
1. Over 50% of Kandidate candidate members secure an interview within 7 days of expressing interest in a particular job or company, which is considerably faster than with any job board. This is because companies trust the quality of candidates coming from Kandidate more than job board applications.
2. The job discovery experience is much smoother and efficient with Kandidate than on job boards. Our team handpicks high-relevance jobs for you based on your background, experience and preferences. Once we’ve identified a role which we think you’d be interested in, we’ll send an email interview invite that you can click ‘accept’ or ‘decline’. Apply once to Kandidate and you will never have to crawl through job board search results, or manually submit a job application again.
3. Unlike job boards, we only get paid by the company if a Kandidate candidate member gets hired. Cliche as it may be – but we only succeed when you succeed.
You can, of course, do so, however, we believe you have a higher chance of success by applying as a Kandidate candidate member. Here’s why:
1. Companies receive a high volume of inbound applications of varying quality, which means it will take time before your application reaches the decision-maker. Kandidate candidates are immediately shortlisted to the relevant decision-maker for fast-tracked consideration.
2. We get paid only if you get hired, so we’re financially motivated to optimise on your chances of getting hired. This includes interview prep tips to following up with the company throughout the process, to ensure your application doesn’t get ‘stuck’.