We have always paid great attention to keeping our candidates’ data safe and well-protected. We fully understand the importance of confidentiality when it comes to exploring job opportunities, especially for those who are doing so ‘passively’ whilst still being in full employment.
With GDPR coming into force on May 25, we have worked with a specialist data protection lawyer to make sure Kandidate & Kandidate are fully GDPR compliant.
Here are some of the specific measures we have taken:
– created an internal data protection policy, which we have trained and briefed our team on
– ensure there is an unsubscribe option at the bottom of all our marketing emails
– appointed an internal Data Protection Officer
In the next few weeks, we will also be rolling out our new candidate dashboard where, amongst other features, you will be able to:
– login to review and edit your profile at any time
– specify exact companies you wish to hide your profile from should you wish (you are always automatically hidden from your current employer)
– specify whether you want to have a open or private profile. A private profile ensures no companies will see your profile on our platform until you have indicated an interest in that company.
Here’s a sneak preview of the platform:
If you have registered with Kandidate and you have any specific queries regarding GDPR, you can contact our Data Protection Officer Kate: [email protected]