Who is collecting the data?
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. Therefore, we ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through our office is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
What data is being collected?
We may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. [On occasions this may also include – sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin].
What is the legal basis for processing the data and how will the information be used?
The legal basis for processing the data is the agreement between us and you with regard to the recruitment process.
This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- to answer your enquiries;
- to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- to fulfill contractual obligations with our clients
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
- to third parties (such as advisers or other suppliers to our business);
- to clients within your country;
- to a cloud-based storage provider.
We will notify you in the event we wish to transfer your data in order to explore job opportunities for you outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and we will give you the opportunity to withhold your consent to such transfer
How long will the data be stored for?
Your data will be stored for maximum period of 5 years unless you request us to delete them from our database.
What rights does the data subject have?
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold.
We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact: [email protected]
You also have the right to ask us to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information.
Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings.
If you want to find out more about cookies, including how we use them and what choices are available, please click here.
If you have any inquiries you can contact us at: [email protected]
Kandidate Limited (10674393)
Our registered office is at: The Frames, 1 Phipp Street, London, England, EC2A 4PS